YOU'RE INVITED TO:
The 1st Annual
Performers Professional and Artistic Development Conference
Date: March 27, 2017
Location: Diamond Bar Community Center
Time: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Be Better – Book More!!!
PerformerCon 2017 is for all children’s and family performers
- visual artists (drawing, painting, cartooning)
- performing artists (music, dance, theater, storytelling, puppetry)
- variety artists (magic, juggling, ballooning, circus arts),
- demonstration arts (lecturers, craft programs, science shows)
Professional and artistic development for programs available to:
- Birthday parties,
- City and community events
Our Guest Speakers will help you
“Be better and Book More” by:
- Successful marketing techniques
- Artistic development concepts
- Website design and SEO
- Exhibitors with information to help your business
- Networking and friendship building
Special Guest Speaker: Susan Muller
Susan Muller from County of Los Angeles Libraries (representing 80 libraries) on Library shows, access to L A County Libraries, and NEW trends for Library shows. This important lecture is for new performers looking to expand their business to include library shows as well as anyone currently working in libraries.
Adding Comedy to Your Show
Robert Baxt, is "A Funny Guy!". He has never had a "real" job. He has been performing comedy and magic tricks since he was a kid and paid his own way through college and graduate school from his shows. He travels the world and performs on Cruise Ships, in Casinos, and for Corporate Events. He has a line of Comedy Magic Routines available for other performers and writes jokes for other entertainers as well. As an actor, he can be seen in the eighth season of the CBS hit TV show "How I Met Your Mother" playing the lawyer partner to actor Jason Segel (Marshall). His presentation, Adding Comedy to Your Show, is an invaluable resource of tips and tricks for adding more jokes and laughs to your performances.
Boost Your Family Party Business
Dave Skale is one of the most popular family magicians in Southern California AND he’s the owner of Auntie Roxie’s Life of the Party, Southern California’s largest family entertainment company. Dave will share the secrets of filling your schedule jam packed with birthday and family parties. Additionally, he will explain his tried and tested methods for establishing yourself as a top performer with agents and party planners. This seminar is ideal for any performer who has gaps in their schedule that they would like to fill with more gigs.
Putting You Into Your Show
Buster Balloon has taught at balloon, magic, and children’s entertainer conferences all over the world and has appeared in nearly every nearly every industry publication He has received both The Ralph Dewey Balloon Excellence Award and The David Grist Memorial Life Time Achievement Award. Buster will explain how having a strong, well defined character is the heart a great performance, and some entertainers spend their entire career trying to perfect this one element. Buster Balloon has spent the last 30 years studying the fine art of finding and developing a great stage persona, and will give you the building blocks for finding your perfect persona.
Powerful Marketing Strategies for any business
John is a children’s entertainer who has been consistently performing over 400 shows each year over the past 15 years. In this seminar, you will learn how he’s done it. No stone is left unturned. You will learn:
- How to and why it’s best to SPECIALIZE
- How to market DURING your show
- How to squeeze more money out of you current clients and much, much more.
John even reveals some of his own personal secret marketing weapons. Techniques that NOBODY else uses. Secrets that you’ll want to implement immediately.
Creative Concepts for Show Development
Learn unique and creative show development tips from Arty Loon who is one of the most booked children’s and family performing artists in Southern California.
Website Design and SEO Best Practice
If you are tired of not showing up on google searches, frustrated over your website, know that you need to do more with your online efforts but feel overwhelmed or stuck, or are tired of throwing money at go nowhere internet efforts, then you won't want to miss my information packed presentation on WEB DESIGN and SEO best practices. Learn the one concept that will transform everything and allow you to powerfully manage your online efforts. Information and skills based on over 20 years in the Information Technology industry, building One World Rhythm and developing the Show Operations platform. You will learn the same technology secrets used in aerospace, banking, manufacturing, retail and entertainment industries. Take your ONLINE business to the next level!
*Bonus: Sign up at check-in to take a FREE professional headshot and receive a digital copy on a Flash Drive.*
Register Today to Attend
Exceptional Professional Event
Be Better - Book More!!!
Limited space - Don't Wait!!
<Sign Up Online> or Call Now: (888) 499-1270
Why PerformerCon is a MUST ATTEND event:
- PerformerCon is a conference designed to benefit not only working professionals with information to generate more yearly bookings of their programs, but also provide new and beginning performers with years of important information – ALL IN ONE DAY!
- PerformerCon Speakers are all Professional Performers who, for years, have booked 1000’s of shows and will provide you will REAL insider information directly related to helping children’s and family performers stimulate their business.
- PerformerCon’s exhibitors will provide resources to enhance all artist’s businesses and marketing.
- PerformerCon will help you to maximize your professional and artistic skills, raise the level of your marketing and help you to boost your bookings.
- PerformerCon is a MUST to all artists, performers, and presenters who are SERIOUS about their career and looking to increase their income’s.
Hosted by Dream Shapers
Dream Shapers Mission: Dream Shapers is a 501c3 non-profit arts organization whose mission is to promote and support independent visual, performing, variety, and demonstration presenters while establishing direct connections between their quality children’s and family programs and Southern California schools, libraries, preschools, cities, communities, and corporate organizations.